Tuesday 3 November 2009

A Flying Visit to Stockholm

When I say flying, I mean flying! Arrived early hours of Saturday morning and left on Sunday morning. This was my first visit and although brief, I really liked what I saw of the city and will definitely go back. We concentrated on the central island of Gamla Stan, which is one of the oldest parts and home to the Royal Palace. It also has very pretty streets, cafes, restaurants and cute little shops, which is probably why I liked it so much! We stopped for morning coffee in a little bar, and isn't this the cutest looking latte you have ever seen?

Dinner consisted of traditional swedish meatballs, served with creamy mash and lingonberry jam, all washed down with an organic beer - delicious!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to have a flying visit - it's always nice to go somewhere new. That Latte IS the cutest thing ever! It looks festive :) So glad you had a good time. Thanks for your message on my blog. Love Lucie X

    ReplyDelete