Monday 20 April 2009

recipe keeper part 2


It's here! My fantastic hand-made recipe keeper book arrived all the way from New Zealand last week! It took me completely by surprise as it only took about a week in the post - things take that long being sent from one side of London to the other using Royal Mail!!!
So a huge *thank you* to Rachel of Books by Rachel for making this especially for me! I will now be able to organise my random clippings and scribbled notes, and I won't need to borrow cookery books from friends and family anymore (which is always a nightmare as you don't actually want to risk cooking from them in case they get splattered!).

I also love the receipt book i ordered, which again will help me get organised (i so need to).

Rachel also sent a lovely letter and a gorgeous little gift of a "matchbook" book, perfect for keeping in your purse and for writing down reminders or possibly even phone numbers... well, you never know... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen your recipe keeper on Rachel's blog - it's really cool! I really need to order a receipt organizer from her. My etsy receipts are all stuffed into a giant folder, and I have not been logging them in any way. I'd better tackle it soon before it gets out of control!

    ReplyDelete